Friday, March 11, 2011

"Skerred"...in Western PA

So I talked about it to my Hubby, my Dtr's, my cat...the Peaches. Moving on, to taking my love of food, and cooking, out to the General Public and serving it up.
I liken it to bearing my prostate, if I had a prostate, for all to witness and critique.
I did this previously, and put it on hold for reasons that I shall not indulge in, but, will gladly indulge that circumstances sort of took over.
This time, I'm serious and aim to please.
I reluctantly ponder how my Hub's puts up with me, the kids, or the cat for that matter. I digress.
"Hold the pickles, hold the lettuce, special orders don't upset us, all we ask is that you let us serve it your way".
What I have noticed, is an overwhelming patience that resonates from said clientele, while I work out the "kinks".
And the simple joy of satisfying. Whether it be a complex mixture of 'flava's', or a meatloaf, THIS is what makes me the happiest. For that, I would like to extend a profound, Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment